Thread: Lupus Recoveries - URL Link works here

Thanks

Default Lupus Recoveries - URL Link works here

Systemic Lupus Recovery

Terri Mock was an avid musician and vocalist. With her lupus condition, she began to degenerate quickly, and neared the point of not wanting to live anymore. After taking glyconutritionals, her health greatly improved after 3 months.

You'll have to input the word LUPUS in the search box. There are several other lupus success stories there too.

[This message has been edited by admin (edited 11-09-2002).]

Thanks

For those who have asked about how they can obtain glyconutritionals, here is a supplier:

I suggest you first go to

Here you can request more information which will be sent to you by autoresponder. Read this first then go to the mannapages site. You will then know which products to look for.

I can suggest appropriate quantities of the varous products if you are interested. Just send me an e-mail.

Thanks

DO YOU HAVE LUPUS OR ARE YOU JUST SELLING TONIC FROM THE BACK OF A COVERED WAGON??!?!?!

stjames

Thanks

I am a consultant in the health & wellness industry and have friends, clients and acquaintances who have recovered from lupus and are 99% symptom free when they incorporated glyconutritionals (nutraceutical foods - that is, food with pharmaceutical properties) in their diets. Many have had the same experience - I hope you have read the testimonials - and that you too will become asymptomatic.

The best their docs could do for them was tell them to "get used to living with it until you die - and, oh, by the way, here's a prescription for some drugs that might slow it down a bit and might lessen the pain a bit and other symptoms, but you'll never get better. And when you use it up come and see me and I'll precribe more (so I and the drug companies can continue to make our profits). That's the best they can do. Well, that's NOT good enough.

The link you provided in one of your messages is not the one with the testimonies at it. The one WITH the testimonies is

What I am telling you here is there is a very high probability your body will heal itself over time when you supply it with the 'super carbs' in your diet.

When people were dying of scurvy, the best anyone could do was to pray - until it became known all you had to do was eat foods rich in vitamin C. Their body healed itself.

When people were dying of beriberi, the best anyone could do was pray - until it became know that all you had to do was eat foods rich in B vitamins. Their body healed itself.

Now it is known when someone has chronic systemic lupus (and several other autoimmune disorders), all one has to do in incorporate glyconutrients into one's diet. It is no longer a mystery. Lupus is a result of dietary deficiencies.

What you do with this accurate information is up to you.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Faraday; Most of us here at this site have Lupus or someone close to us have Lupus. The site was set up in memory of my daughter for those people to seek comfort from one another! We do not mind if you tell us about your product, but as a moderator I DO MIND THE CONSTANT TESTIMONIALS!!! This site is not here to sell any product at all. If you can offer emotional support, then by all means continue to visit the site. However, please do not post any more testimonials or any more links about your product! I think that you have told us enough for us to make our own decisions. I would appreciate it if you respected the purpose of this site from this time forward!
    Saysusie

Thanks

I must confess I am a bit confused regarding your request.

First I want to say I will respect your wishes and not again mention these products. The information is available for anyone who can read, to do so.

Secondly, what I have offered here is accurate, tangible and concrete support.

What confuses me about your comment is this: isn't tangible support which results in people becoming asymptomatic and able to earn a living again and support themselves even better than emotional support, as good as that may be?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Faraday,
    You are obnoxious.