Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More fatigue and a cold...

Thanks

Marycain,
    What a good point about "nice" vs "good" doctors. I have an extremely nice doctor (rheumatologist) - so far I think he is good. He missed one major thing for me but my GP is excellent and caught it so maybe between the 2 things are ok?
    They see me on a moment's notice and have bent over backwards to try new meds when the old ones didn't agree...
    It is so complicated having Lupus and I am so grateful that people on this site are really on the ball about things- it really helps!!!

Thanks

Hey Peach
    I'm nowhere near Ventura, So no chance of them being the same one. Maybe our nurses went to the same school. <<<LOL >>>
    I actually really love my doctor, I don't believe he is the one who has blown me off in the past, it was the nurse. I must admit though Marycain that sometimes I do wonder. I feel so lousy most of the time and he doesn't seem too overly concerned. He seems to think I'm doing well. And my labs always look great. <What's a girl to do?> It causes me to think I really must be a baby or something. BUT in reality I do have a very high pain tolerance and don't complain or even take pain meds. I only call him when absolutely necessary. And I hate calling them because I don't want to be one to complain or whine. I often think what it must be like on their end receiving these calls everyday that probably turn out to be nothing but the people being babies and complaining. The doctor himself has never made me feel that way, infact if I do complain to him he does listen because he views me as a non-complainer. I would hate to switch docs on account of a dumb nurse but You really made some good points and gave me something to think about. I haven't forgotten that I did end up in the hospital on account of being blown off. :microwave: I think I rambled... sorry.
    For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for good and not evil to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11