Thread: New England support group

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default New England support group

I live in Central Massachusetts. I know of support groups in Boston, but I am looking for something closer to me in Worcester, MA. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hi Ladybuggy9... Im a neighbor (sort of) I live in Hyannis, on the Cape. I too am looking for some sort of support group, and am only coming up with Boston options. I will keep my eyes open while searching and if I come up with anything towards your direction I will let you know, Ok? Good Luck , and Blessed Be, Krista

Thanks

Default support group

Hi I'm Mary 25yrs old, I'm in DArtmouth, MA and would really like to find a local support group. New to this and would just like to meet others.

Thanks

Default Support group in Rhode Island

I'm looking for a support group in Rhode Island, or southern Massachusetts would work too, if anyone knows of one.

Thanks

Default Is there a group in Southern MA at all, or....?

Hi there! I'm Shea, 40, live in/new to Westport MA - Ive noticed that there are a few people here also looking for a support group in the general area - have you been able to find any -or create one :idea: ? Anyone interested in creating a new group or if you know of any existing groups - please contact me back? I would greatly appreciate it! I'm new to the area, work about an hour away at a great office, but really would like advice, assistance and support if possible -of course I can offer lots of support when I'm able as well .....
    I look forward to hearing from all and talking!

Thanks

Default Rhode Island

Hi,

I am from RI...love to hear from someone in my area. CJay? I am in southern RI.

Ann

Thanks

Default OK, I moved to MetroWest

I have recently moved to be closer to work in Framingham - are there any MetroWest support groups anyone could recommend? I'm about to go in for my second neurosurgery at B&W's Hospital in Boston and I could really use some people(friends) to talk with locally... I have been absent from here due to the first surgery, but it came out great and the same neurosurgeon is going to do the next, but it has different risks ...
    Shea