Thread: Artificial Sweetners and Lupus

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Artificial Sweetners and Lupus

I found this article and am passing the information contained in it on to you:
    "It has been recently discovered that there is a connection between artificial sweetners containing ASPARTAME and SLE. ASPARTAME can be found in NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful,Diet Sodas, etc.
    Doctors have found that some patients with SLE have become asymptomatic once taken off of these artificial sweetners. Consumption of these sweetners has caused METHANOL TOXICITY and some of the symptoms are: fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting pains, numbness in the legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, memory loss. Further, patients have been misdiagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis when they actually have METHANOL TOXICITY known as ASPARTAME DISEASE (which is a death sentence if unchecked). Importantly for us, use of these sweetners by SLE patients aggravates the Lupus to such a degree that it may become life-thretening.
    When the temperature of ASPARTAME exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts into Eformaldehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis (Formic acid is the poision found in the sting of fire ants). This toxin can also drive blood sugar out of control causing some patients to suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are neurotoxic without other amino acids found in protein. Thus, it passes the blood brain barrier and deteriorates the neurons of the brain causing various kinds of brain damage, seizures, depression, manic depression, panic attacks, rage and even violence."
    Here are some books on the subject:
    EXCITOTOXINS: THE TAST THAT KILLS by Dr. Russell
    DEFENSE AGAINST ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE by Dr. H.J. ROberts

Thanks

Unbelievable...and of course all this artificial stuff has passed the FDA'S approval for human consumption....Great article.....this is why WE who are diagnosed with LUPUS MUST do our own research and hopefully between us and the doctors one day we can find a way to vaccinate for or at least control this disease.

stjames

Thanks

That is amazing. I don't intend to insult you with my comparison, quite the contrary, but your findings remind me of the movie Lorenzo's Oil, where Lorenzo's father went ama and found a treatment for his son.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Lampbody; No insult at all - I just found the article and passed it on 'cuz "Ya Never Know"
    (lol)