Thread: Saysusie's new album released!

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Saysusie's new album released!

Hi all,
    Saysusie's new CD has just been released. Hopefully we'll have some info up soon about it. I'll let her tell you a little about it, the material on the album is an outpouring from her heart after a very difficult time dealing with Lupus.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Everyone;
    As you all may know, this forum is dedicated to my daughter, Lauri Amber Reinke-Diggs, who succumbed to complications of LUPUS on December 10, 1999. We will soon have her picture and her bio posted on this forum
    My CD is about my journey through loss, grief and healing. Because my daughter loved all types of music, it consists of some jazz, new age, country and R&B. The CD was produced by our MOST BELOVED ADMINISTRATOR at Road Records and can be purchased from that site or you can contact me on this forum if you'd like to purchase a copy ($10.00 + shipping). Also, a sound bite can be heard at: www.roadrecords.com!!
    A proceed from all sales will be donated to THE LUPUS FOUNDATION OF AMERICA!
    It is out of my love for my daughter that I am devoted to all of you and I am here to help in any way that I can!!
    Peace and Blessings to You All
    Saysusie