Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brain Fog

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Each of our "Brain Fog" symptoms are pretty unique. Some of us show subtle signs and some of us show more pronounced signs. The funny part is that "Brain Fog" seems to affect all of us in some way.
    There are several posts in this forum that explains the dynamics of Brain fog, but suffice it to say that it is a real phenomenon that too many of us have to deal with! :?

Saysusie

Thanks

Default Second guessing one's self

I think the toughest thing for me about the brain fog is how it comes and goes. I second guess myself all the time and get almost OCD about checking my work as as well as processes. Did I lock the car etc?

It does scare me. The tough thing is balancing when to just through up your hands - laugh-and move on versus focusing on corrective action.

I live in constant fear of doing something stupid and losing my job -- but I also don't want that to become a self-fulfilling prophecy...

Thanks

I've gotten used to just telling people, even my clients, that if I don't write it down, it's not going to happen.

I don't think I could even exist without sticky notes........what would I do?
    Missy