Thread: Has anyone heard from Solesinger

Thanks

Default Has anyone heard from Solesinger

I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Solesinger. I haven't seen any reacent posts.
    I hope you are doing well solesinger! Drop a line so we know you are okay!

Butterfly :lol:
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Thanks

Sorry guys... Been having a tough time... Kinda being reclusive...

My BP is staying really low even though they have taken me off all the BP meds... The beginning of October my unemployment ran out and I was denied disability... Was told to go on medicaid but they tell me I can't be on medicaid until I am declared disabled, which I need a PCP to help me do, which I can't get without medicaid...

I went to GA for my uncle's 80th birthday and was sick the whole time... I almost passed out on the plane. once we were on the ground I checked my bp and it was 73/43 or something like that... I got sick to my stomach that whole day and felt really crappy the rest of the trip.

since I have been back Our support group participated in the Lupus Walk... we raised $4300 and we only had 2 weeks because the Lupus Foundation of Colorado has nothing to do with it. Nice.

I have been to a cardiologist about my BP issue... I am going in for a tilt test sometime next month and he gave me a prescription to raise my BP that the pharmacy won't order for me.

And to top it all off, I passed out in the middle of starbucks last night with my best friend... Woo...

So that's where I am.... bearly conscious...

Hope you all are doing well...
    "All sounds are potentially dangerous.
    All sounds are potentially medicinal.
    All sounds are beautiful." ~Yoko Ono

Thanks

Default Solesinger

I am sorry you are having such a difficult time - it seems so often the people who need medical care the most have the hardest time getting it.

Have you contacted the Partnership for Prescription Assistance to see if you can get your medicines through them? They have a toll free number - 1-888-4PPA-NOW - also a website - www.pparx.org - they also have a service that locates free medical clinics in a person's area.

Although it's isn't the best care, most counties have health department clinics which are income-based, so you pay on a sliding fee scale. Many of these doctors and nurses are experienced in state assistance issues, and may be able to link you up with programs. Many community and church programs also provide assistance for living expenses and medical needs to individuals and families. The social worker at your local hospital is often a great source of information.

You might also consider contacting the Div. of Vocational Rehabilitation to see what services they can provide. This is sometimes a "back door way" to get disability, because if the DVR is unable to help you find employment that accomodates your medical needs, this shows you have a substantial barrier to employment. You can contact DVR at
    Golden Human Services Bldg., # 290
    900 Jefferson County Parkway
    Golden, CO 80401
    303/462-6760

I'm not sure if you have applied for social security disability, but you should contact St.James for help - he is very knowledgeable of SSD procedures, so send him a pm.

I will be thinking of you and hoping your situation improves soon. I'm sure you already know this, but don't drive! My brother had a sudden drop in BP due to gastric ulcers and ran into a fire hydrant but it could have been worse! So PLEASE be careful.

Thanks

Default PS -

read st.james reply to a post from KayCee about "upset about social security disabilty" - his e-mail is listed there.

Thanks

sorry to hear you've have been having a tough time. I hope things work out for you
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!