If any of you are like me and do a lot of online shopping because you're too busy or too tired to go the mall (or you're an ebay junkie like me), you can get some nice freebies by registering for the My Points rewards program - you can get more info at www.mypoints.com - basically you register for free, then when you are ready to buy something, you go to their website, and click thru to the site where you want to start shopping, and you earn points for each purchase from a participating online merchant - there's a long list including ebay, target, jc penney, home shopping network, qvc, barnes and noble, ftd florist and a lot of others. I was pretty skeptical of this at first and figured it was a scam, but I asked an operator at qvc about it, and she confirmed it was a legitimate program - kind of like the online version of green stamps? You just have to remember to go to the mypoints website first in order to link to the websites where you want to shop - store purchases don't count - just online. Once you've accumulated enough points, you can redeem them online for gift certificates, gift cards, and similar rewards, which will be mailed to you. Since I do a lot of online shopping anyway (my small town doesn't offer much to choose from), it's nice to get the rewards to use yourself or give as gifts - I just redeemed some points and got a $100 Old Navy gift certificate so I can buy the boys some more school clothes - since I know a lot of you have kids too, thought I would pass this along, anything that stretches money a little farther is a good thing! Even if you don't shop online often, the points will still accumulate.