Thread: URGENT A MUST READ NOW !!!! ALL MEMBERS

Thanks

Default URGENT A MUST READ NOW !!!! ALL MEMBERS

HI,

There is a thread titled HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURI

Well LAURI is SUSIES DAUGHTER THAT PASSED AWAY ABOUT 10 years ago from tis terrible disease LUPUS

I BEG OF YOU ALL FOR ALL THE WORK SUSIES AND I DO FOR THIS SITE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....leave her a few kind words and your blessings so when she comes in here today it's RIGHT ON TOP and she knows that you all will help her be happy for the FIRST TIME since her daughter's passing and give her the love she has given to all of you as well.

This is usually a painfull day for her , but I convinced her to celebrate it as if she was here with her and exchange gifts with her husband as I am sure he to is thinking of DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL TODAY

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TO ALL SIGN IT AND MAKE IT THE BIGGEST BIRTHDAY CARD POSSIBLE
    THANKS

STJAMES
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....

Thanks

All my best Susie...you have such a kind heart and help so many people. This is a gift you have been given and share with everyone. I hope all the positive energy being sent your way will make this a good day for you. Jackie
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Suess

Thanks

THANKS<

BUT PLEASE PUT ALL THE POSTS IN THE THREAD TITLED LAURI'S BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

STJAMES
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you Jackie...Yes the day did turn out to be the best Birthday since Lauri's passing.
    St. James...thank you for all that you do and for being you and for caring so much. You are a blessing!

Saysusie