Thread: Hello Everyone!

Thanks

Default Hello Everyone!

Hi, I am new to this forum as I was diagnosed with Lupus in August. It has all been very overwhelming and I live in a country that has no support groups and I am finding it difficult to get answers to my many questions as well as being neurotic that every pain or cough is lupus related...I have so many questions and hope that this forum can answer some of them.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Tanyaw :lol:
    Welcome to our family where it is our mission to answer as many of your questions as we possibly can. You will find the kindest people here who want only to help you in any way that we can. We hope that you join us often and we want you to know that You Are Not Alone!!

Again...Welcome :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Hi Tanyaw:

Welcome to this forum and if you have questions "ask away". People here will do everything they can to assist you in getting your questions answered. I think you will find that this forum has many people who are informative, supportive and encouraging to each other. I'm glad you have chosen to be part of our little group.

Looking forward to getting to know you better through your posts.

beautifulbeluga

Thanks

Hey Tanyaw,
    I too was diagnoses just this summer. Still trying to get a grip on the whole notion of having Lupus. I do a lot of " well that explains x from last year, and y from four years ago and z from yesterday" and I also do a lot of this aches, its lupus,.. there is a rash, its lupus. I decided to quit fighting it and just blame everything on lupus. For example, it is snowing outside right now, obviously lupus's fault. Welcome to the site. Your will find lots of great information and support here. Good luck getting a handle on your new diagnosis, you have definately come to the right place.