shock: Hello !
My name is Tara and I was diagnosed with Lupus this week. I am overwhelmed and a bit panicked to say the least. I have bought tow or three books all stamped with the Lupus Foundation THe more I read the more I have questions. First, I thinkk I am going crazy! The whole brain fog thing is freaking me out...,I have had a painful itch for several months but to date I have NO rash that is typical of the disease. ANy time I take a shower/bath or if there is any temp change my legs itch so painfully that I cry and have the most desperate thoughts. I have fever, joint ache, pain almost everywhere but on the bright side, I have no major organ involment ....YET. DOes this lack of major organ involvement mean htat I will never or that my odds are against it ? I am os confused on this whole ride they tell me is Lupus. I am scared....so many questions.... My biggest questions lie with my itching and my brain fog...the fevers and the pain are tolerable....anyone have any suggestions about these symptoms? I am on plaquinel , Vioxx, NExium, and aspirin....I know I am rambling here....so I am sorry for that....just like I said...so many thoughts and feelings right now....so many more questions. Lupus ....wow. Scared to death...

tara :shock: