Hello:
My name is Betsy. I have been recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called Microscopic Colitis. I also have allergies and asthma. I am on a gluten free diet and have improved considerably....but I still have this grab bag of symptoms and wondered if it might be lupus?

I have the following problems: significant fatigue sometimes to the point of not getting any daily routines done, swelling and pain of tissue/joints of fingers, very dry skin with itching...particularly the palms, hypopigmentation with induration of one small area of skin on arm, painful mouth ulcers occurring every 10-14 days, and eyes very sensitive to light. I do not like to be out in the sun...just to uncomfortable. Get very fatigued after physical or emotional stress and have fainted once from fatigue.

Does this sound like Lupus signs and should I get tested? Years ago I had an ANA and it was negative. Can I still have this with a neg ANA? Also, do any of your members have Inflammatory Bowel Diseases with Lupus?

Thanks,
Betsy