Hello everyone. My name is Kim. I am 30 years old. I am married to my first love, and we have a wonderful 8 year old daughter. My mother passed away form SLE 8-19-92. Her kidneys failed. SO you can imagine my horror when my Dr. said I had Lupus in December 05. I am one of those rare cases where I was diagnoised before the real symptoms started. My ANA was positive and my anti dna antibodies was 680. We kept redoing the test, I had no symptoms. I have back trouble, but otehr then that nothing. I have been able to stay in denial until recently. I am now getting symptoms, the fatigue, horrible pains in my ankles, legs, neck and hands. My most recent blood work shows cardiolipin antibodies. Another really scary thing for me, all my mothers troubles seemed to start with a blood clot while she was pregant. SO until that point I did not believe I had SLE. I am really depressed! I have a beautiful daughter, I had to have a hysterectomy 7-05, so she is all I will ever have, she is a my little blessing. I am her girl scout troop leader, I am a PTO classroom mother, I was suppose to be taking over as PTO president in April. ANd now I don't even know if I can take care of myself anymore. I was so happy living in denial. I really was. SO I am reaching out finally. I did all my research, got all my answers but I have yet to ask for support. It's now time to talk. Thanks for reading this far.