Thread: Anybody Else Awake?

Thanks

Default Anybody Else Awake?

Wish I were sleeping, but.. Don't know if it's the meds or the pain. Pretty new to this; feeling a little alone. I know insomnia is common. Just looking for someone to 'talk' to!

Thanks

Funny - I couldn't get to sleep so I thought I would "go crusin' on our site here". I'm awake if you're still awake. I'm here if you need to talk.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Man, I thought sleeping would be so much better after I got out of the hospital on sunday...it's been anything BUT easy. here it is, 1:22 A.M. My body is exhausted (mind too) but I can't seem to drop off, even with mmy nightly routine. Of course, they were giving me morhpine before every meal so I could stand to swallow in the hospital. None of that now, though the doc will change that when I see him tomorrow. In the meantime, I am taking my old meds PLUS powerful antacids....too bad I dont drink alcohol, but not good to mix with pain meds anyway. I guess it'll just take time to adjust. Anybody else awake at this time and want to talk? If not, sweet dreams--Kathy

Thanks

Default Awake

I need to check out the Forum when I'm awake in the middle of the night. I often am. I know the feeling, Kathy. Hospitals are certainly no place to rest - you know that! And meds just do weird things to sleep cycles, so sometimes it isn't any easier at home. We'll all just have to keep each other company when we're awake.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Just last night I was awake at 2 am and could not get back to sleep. While laying there wide awake I was wondering if any of you were up. So if it happens again I am coming here.....
    It is not possible to be worried while fully trusting in God.

Thanks

Yep, awake. I had a big day (first day "out" since the hospital) going gorcery shopping with my best friend. May not sound like much, but I had a blast...feeling it now, though. Took my reg. meds, couldn't sleep, now it's time to take more if I need to (and I do.) Just waiting for them to kick in. This is the loneiest time of all for me. :cry: