Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check this out if you want to smile

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Check this out if you want to smile

Don't give up on this, keep watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

I saw this and totally thought of SaySuzie.

Thanks

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT.....
    MORE LOVE - MORE HUGS !!!!!

THANK YOU.....THANK YOU.....THANK YOU.....THANK YOU, FOR SHARING !
    I hope everyone has a chance to watch it all the way through.

I'm a hugger, way back from the 60's - so I really did appreciate this piece (peace) :lol: !!

Thanks again, Conrad - hope you have a great week-end!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Thanks! I will take all the hugs I can get, Yep, I am a hugger too
    Isn't it interesting that just watching others hug can give that warm fuzzy feeling. Great way to start my day. Thanks again .

Thanks

That was a great way to start my Sunday morning especially since I woke up with a sort throat. Thanks for the clip Conrad......and sending hugs back to you.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Conrad :lol: :lol:
    What a WONDERFUL way to start out my day. That was actually revolutionary wasn't it???? The slow start, the "pay-it-forward" growth, the ban, the signatures and the cops hugging at the end!!! That was so beautiful. I am heading down to Target with my "Free Hugs" sign........... Howdijanoiwuld???

Luv Ya and sending you big suzie hugs
    Diggsmeister
    :lol:

Thanks

What a wonderful video! Makes me want to grab some friends, make a couple posters, and start hugging people at random...

reminded me not only of our dear Saysusie (who cyber-hugs us all with her warmth and caring) but also of Amma, the "hugging saint" of India.

May all of your days be filled with hugs and the safe, secure warmth of caring that they bring...

OOPS - editing! I forgot to add the link to Amma... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Thanks

Awesome!!! I needed hugs and I sure got them!! (And they didn't hurt my ng tube, my central line OR the tube in my back) thank you, thank you, thank you! (Crying now, must be the steroids)

Thanks

HERE'S SENDING YOU A FEW MORE HUGS, LITTLERED.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Wow, that moved me to tears. That is exactly what this world needs. It is sad because I have learned through the years not to touch people. I had always been the person to touch a hand or arm when talking. I never groped or held anyone's hand, I would just momentarily touch their arm or hand. Through the years I learned that this made some people uncomfortable. So in order to be "polotically correct" I stopped touching and hugging all together. My family members have all mentioned that my hugs are empty. I am not going to be like that anymore. I am going to make that change. Great video, I cannot thank you enough for posting it!
    It is not possible to be worried while fully trusting in God.

Thanks

You know, when I was teaching 4th graders, I always made it a point to greet each one at the door with a hug, and each one got a hug before they left at the end of the day...especially the ones who had gotten on my last nerve. I figured, those hugs might be the only hugs they got all day. And it's a fact that if babies are not touched, they will die. If babies need human touch so badly, can we be so different?