Thread: New to all of this

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default New to all of this

I am new to this forum and have already realized that I did not use it correctly. I tried to add to the Haiku section, but ended up making my own new section. Sorry everyone! I will try to get better at this.

I was diagnosed in January 2003. I feel very blessed as I had a wonderful doctor and he diagnosed it in 5 months. By most accounts, I have a rather low level of lupus activity. No major organ involvement, although some of my friends would argue that my brain has been effected.

I am glad I found this bulletin board, as I was a member of a support group that fizzled out then restarted during the day. I still work and plan to as long as I can. Again the mild activity helps in this. I look forward to "meeting" you and hope for the best for all of us.
    LupieGirl

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    Emerson

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Lynn :lol:
    I saw your Haiku and was going to move it, then I decided to leave it where it was (lol).
    No problem at all...it does take some time to learn all the ins and outs of using forums like these (I've been here since 2003 and just learned something new today!)
    Like you, I have mild Lupus (this is, my doctor's say, my form of remission). While I have no major organ involvement, I still get lupus migraines, store/stiff/inflammed joints, aching muscles, mouth ulcers, etc. etc. etc :cry:
    I am happy that you found us and I hope that we can provide you with the support that you need. Everyone here is informative, comforting, and most of all...warm and friendly. So, please join our family as often as you need!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Welcome Lynn
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Thanks

Thank you for the Hi!

I don't have a lot of time to spend here, so please do not be insulted if I do not respond quickly.

I look forward to getting to know you.
    LupieGirl

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    Emerson