Thread: New member intro

Thanks

Default New member intro

Hi, I'm Renee. I live outside Columbus Ohio. I was diagnosed with SLE 12 years ago, but had it for at least 10 years before that. I also have some of the things that often come with lupus -- fibromyalgia, Sjogrens, Raynaud's, etc. I found this board while trying to search for an obscure symptom, and sure enough, it was on your board, with informative responses and links. Thanks for being here!

Thanks

Hi Renee,

So nice to have you on board. Like you I just sorta "fell" into this wonderful site. There are so many caring people, people with a lot of knowledge, a lot of experience...and it's a great place for encouragement.

Our incredible moderator, SaySusie will be by to introduce herself. It always seems she's an "endless source of information"....not to mention the multitudes of caring people. I promise, you will gain inspiration here from so many - who have learned to live with this disease and they still hold their head up high - and have become mentors for me.

So, thanks for stopping in - I hope you'll stay; this is a great place to find comfort, caring and we even laugh a little now and then :lol:

Welcome, new friend.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Nee :lol:
    Welcome to our family. I am glad that we were able to provide an answer to your question already. You will find that everyone here is supportive, informative, understanding and welcoming.
    I am glad that you are here and I hope that we can continue to give you the answers you need, to let you know that you are not alone and to provide you with understanding, comfort and support!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie