Thread: My friend just joined tonight

Thanks

Default My friend just joined tonight

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie but I do not have Lupus. I have a very dear friend with it. I am hoping to learn more about her condition through you all. She seems to have found comfort in knowing you all are here. That, in itself, brings me some comfort as well. I am very worried about her and would like to "ride" along with your conversations if you don't mind.[/list][/code][/quote]

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Joey;
    Welcome to our family and please tell your friend that she is also most welcome here.
    I am glad that you both have found us and, I am sure, you will find that everyone here is very supportive, comforting, understanding and informative. We hope that we are able to provide all of those things to you and to your friend.

Once again....Welcome :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We need more friends around like you Joey.

Thanks

Hi Joey:

Welcome. I am glad you and your friend found this site. I think that your friend is really lucky to have you in their life. Many people when struck down with a chronic illness find that the friends they used to have slowly cut them out of their life, (I call them fair weather friends). It is a real pleasure to meet someone like yourself who hangs in there and is concerned enough to want to understand and help.

Friends like you are the kind we all treasure.

beautifulbeluga

Thanks

Welcome Joey to our group. I hope we can provide all the information your heart desires to help you and your friend through her path with lupus. Everyone here is very caring and understanding and we look forward to talking with both of you. Your friend is very lucky to have such a wonderful person as you in her life to take an interest in helping her through this. :lol:
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!