Thread: I'm new too!

Thanks

Default I'm new too!

Hi all,

I've been suffering for years and finally got my ANA tested and it was 1280. A month later I got in with a rheumy and she suspects strongly that I have lupus SLE.

I'm on relafen and paquinil.

I haven't started feeling better yet, but am hoping to.

This board seems a bit intimidating but I hope to be able to get to know you all and contribute soon.

-Barbara

Thanks

Hi Barbara,

Please don't be intimidated. We are just a group of people here that happen to have something in common. We lean on each other, laugh, cry, and share any new knowledge we have. I don't care how long a person has SLE, you can learn something new everyday. And knowledge is the key, at least for me, to get through some bad times without getting stressed. Stress is one sure way to either get you in a flare or make one worse. So, sit back, relax, and go through some of the post. You don't have to post if you don't want too, but I'm sure everyone would like to get to know you.

When your comfortable, come back and talk. It doesn't even have to be about SLE. If you want, you can email me and we can talk. (you can get my email address from my profile)

Anyway it was nice meeting you and I look forward to talkin' with ya soon.

Feel better soon,
    Kathy aka Beauchick :lol:
    I USE TO SKINNY DIP...NOW I CHUNKY DUNK!

Thanks

Welcome Barbara! I second everything Beauchick said. We are a group that cares and supports each other and we hope to do the same for you. Welcome to our club!
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!