I have seen this come up a few times in other posts, and I just wondered if what I am going through qualifies as brain fog or something that comes with Lupus, or if I am just going a little nuts.

I work at a pretty high paced, high stress job. Up until about six months ago, I had a pretty good handle on it. Lately though, I feel like I can't get anything done, I am working in slow motion, and I cannot concentrate on one task for more than a few minutes. I get very easily distracted. I love my work, but I don't enjoy it anymore because the slower and less focused I am, the more behind I get, and then of course, the stress gets worse, and it is a nasty circle. My boss is exasperated with me lately too because I forget things I would never have forgotten in the past and I cannot be counted on to remember file details and things like I used to. Even my handwriting has gone downhill. It makes me really depressed sometimes. I sometimes think maybe I should just quit my job and make way for someone who could do better.

What do you all think?

Thanks.