Thread: i'm new

Thanks

Default i'm new

hi i'm new, my name is natasha. i had a bad year and 1/2 but back on track now except for the arthritis and fatigue. i don't like complaining much, i really just want to make some new friends. most of mine left when i got sick. hope you're all doing well.

Thanks

Hi Natasha:

Wanted to drop you a line to welcome you to this wonderful site and hope you find what you are looking for here. There are lots of wonderful people who will understand and support you through your journey, you see they are also on the same path.

I see from you other post that your are a nurse. That is a wonderful profession and it does give you some flexibility in hours etc., a little more than other professions might have. I am a clinical social worker and was in private practice for years which also allowed me the flexibility to work around my health. Unfortunately, a few months back I gave up my practice and manage now on disability and investments. It takes a little getting used to but I am loving the free time and on my really bad days it is nice not to have the commitments that a profession brings.

I am glad you are beginning to feel a bit better and hope you continue to progress. Take care of you.

Your friend from Canada (beautifulbeluga)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Natasha :P
    I am so happy that you've found us. You will find some extraordinary people here who are understanding, comforting, informative, kind and helpful. I am sure that you will make some wonderful friends here!

Once Again...
    Welcome

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Default I just joined too.

Hi Natasha.