Default IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE WHO DIED ON 9/11

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge --
    myth is more potent than history --
    dreams are more powerful than facts --
    hope always triumphs over experience --
    laughter is the cure for grief --
    love is stronger than death.

Thanks

LOVE WILL FOREVER BE STRONGER THAN DEATH !!!!!!

That's the greatest thing about love, it transcends every definition, every boundary, and every description. Sometimes the mind cannot describe how the heart feels. Wow, that was nice.....thanks for sharing.

I watched 60 minutes and their interview with the children of 9/11. My heart was breaking for them. It goes to show us that while those children were so young they've learned lessons that most of us "old" folks haven't learned yet. I was truly impressed by those children, their dreams, and I say honors to those people who started the "Tuesday's Children" foundation for all the kids of 9/11. The founder of the organization said they are committed to guiding and helping this kids up until they're young adults. Isn't that wonderful???

My thoughts and prayers continue and will always be with those who have been left behind in this senseless tragedy. My mother has shared a saying with me that goes something like this "if there were no tears on earth, there would be no rainbows in heaven".

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

8)
    There is a saying ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG....well in this case that does NOT apply.

AS a VETERAN who saw many a CHILD get killed in country may I say that we as survivors OWE it to the families of the victims to HOLD OUR HEAD UP HIGH and to give them 1/100000000 of the help we have gievn to the people of IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

AS a NEW YORKER I shed a tear every time I look up and do not see those gorgeous TWIN TOWERS.

MAY GOD BLESS ALLTHE VICTIMS BUT ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN WHO WERE NOT BORN YET AND NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET THERE DAD"S AND OTHER FAMILY WHO DID NOT MAKE IT PAST THIS DAY.

WE ARE STILL THE BEST COUTRY IN THE WORLD TO LIVE IN YET THE WORLD DESPISES US.....
    BUT THEY ALSO COME RUNNING FOR HELP WHEN THEY NEED IT and we have never turned our heads on any country who has asked for help wether it be financial,food, or military.

SHAME on the countries that coutless AMERICAN GI's died trying to save them from RULERS who treated ther peoiple as slaves.....

Especially FRANCE where over 200,000 men DIED to keep them from becoming part of GERMANY on several occasions.
    HOW DARE THEY VOTE AGINST US????

I DO NOT want to get into any political conversations, but as a VET who saw many a child die........9/11 WAS AN ACT OF WAR and any time ANY country needed our help we were there toot sweet....

I am still totally confused why so many countries that we SAVED in WWll,KOREA<NAMN etc etc....DID NOT BACK US UP ON THIS.

ONE VERY SAD NEW YORKER, and one very upset VETERAN

STJAMES :cry:
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....

Thanks

Default Title:Shadow of Unity Author: Leigh Anne Hope you all like

9-12-01,

A lonely shadow clouds over me tonight,
    And I feel its too dark for me to see the light.

All the names in my head, all the faces on my mind.
    Why oh why, there's Always someone left behind.

One by one we each unite and light a candle every night,
    In remembrance of all who died in pain, let's not allow it to be in vain
    Let us fight tonight for all who slain!

Unite, Light, and fight to the end,
    God have Mercy on my sole for I refuse to pay the tole.
    Not one more life in vain for sin,
    We shall fight and fight to win!

Some day this shadow will disappear,
    But when it does they'll always be near.
    Here in our hearts and on our minds
    Their names and faces will be left behind.

With me tonight and in every candle light,
    All that we hold dear will be in each and every tear.

A lonely shadow passed over me tonight,
    But now its Clear and I can see each an every candlelight.
    Saphire19

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

*Saying a silent prayer for all who lost loved-ones, for those who are left behind, for those countless heros who proved that humanity is still what defines us, for the safe and swift return for all of the heros who are now in foreign countries, for all of our veterans who have seen too much war and too much death..............silence...................silen ce.........and Peace*

"Let There Be Peace On Earth....And Let It Begin With Me!"

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

"I believe that the sufferings of the present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us... for we are saved by hope... for I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God." Romans, Chapter 8

For friends who died in New York and in Iraq, until the day we meet again.

Thanks

My thoughts and prayers go to all of those who lost their lives and all of their family and friends. May they continue to find stregnth in God to get them through each day.
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Thanks

Canada is thinking of all of your country men and women!

Some of you may have read in other threds that my loving and brave husband is a firefighter here in Canada. They risk their lives everyday and I have heard stories of some of his own group going down to help dig out some of the bodies and just to help and attend hundreds of funerals.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the people of America. We support you.
    Love, Laugh and Live Hard...

Thanks

I have such respect and admiration for firefighters, police officers, and all those who put their lives on the line every day to provide security and safety for the rest of us. Please thank your husband on our behalf for the heroic work he does.