I'ma 37 year old male.
I'm currently going thru my 2nd BAD flare, or so I believe it's called..?
My 1st was approx. 1 1/2 years ago. I was sick for a couple months with flu-like symptoms, chest pain, joint pain, excruciating headaches, night sweats, etc.
I had an extremely elevated Sed rate of like 90. & positive ANA. Saw a Rheumatologist & received a undetermined diagnosis. I am now in my 2nd flare..?? I've been suffering from severe chest cavity pain, joint pain, night sweats, headaches, fatigue, etc..
They ran more bloodwork & once again my Sed rate is elevated to around 90. Had an ultrasound for organ checks & all supposedly came back normal.
A couple things that I have remembered but never mentioned to the Dr. was that I have had small mouth ulcers in my bottom lip on occasion, & I've had what I thought was hives during my sleepless nites with nite sweats.
My headaches are very unique, in that they most always affect me in the base of my skull @ the top pf my neck. Like a dull ache.

I've pretty much always as far back as can remember had a general sense of not well being. Headaches, back pain, joint pain, FATIGUE.
Makes me wonder how long I've suffered from this??

Just curious if any others have any input or similar symptoms?
Any tips on particular questions / tests that I should request to aid in positive diagnosis??
:?

Thanx!
Todd