Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone lost their fingernails???

Thanks

hi again i dont know what happened just then.. i seem to have had an Eyore moment - and feel very foolish nowt, anyway i apologise for that and thank you for your support
    hugs

Thanks

Default We all have our fair share of those moments

Sometimes you just have to have a good scream and get it all out!

Thanks

Default feeling very foolish

hiya
    thank you so much for being so kind, i feel really silly for throwing all my toys out the pram like that.
    i saw the doctor today and he says he thinks i may be depressed so has put me on antidepresants and also is going to recommend some councelling, i am already seeing a bulimia counceller and so he is going to see if she can help in other areas, and just to cheer me up he gave me a chart where i have to complete how much i drink compared with how much i ... well ya know ops: - actually it was the first time i had seen my gp since i was diagnosed and he funnily enough was very excited to have his first lupus sufferer, we discussed the hair loss, the arthritis in my neck, legs hands, my total lack of energy and my dehydration caused by some kidney problelm and all of this was like christmas to him lolol, i think i am now his pet project, which i guess is good because it means i get tons of attention when i want it.. i think going to see him weekly will get on my nerves though lol. anyway once again now that i have seen him and am feeling calmer im sorry for the tantrum and thank you for your understanding
    hugs

Thanks

Dear Dizzy:

You never have to apologize for being human. We all have our "bad days & irrational moments". Be comforted in knowing that it is OK not to be perfect here as we all are in the same boat.

In some ways it might be a kind of blessing that your doc. has made you his "pet project". You will need the attention from him and he will learn a lot about lupus from you that will make him more aware of what it is like to live with this disease and what to look for to dx. other patients. Take care of yourself and remember to allow others to care for you too.

Oh, yeah I picked up a few of your "stuffies" you threw out of your pram and tucked them in your bed to keep you warm.

Your friend ....beautifulbeluga

Thanks

awe you are soooooo sweet, fank you so much i am feeling a lot calmer this evening lol my head ache is so bad i dont have the energy to be angry any more lolol

fank you for picking up my toys im off to bed now and look forward to finding htem there huggls and sweet dreams
    love andhugs
    dizzy
    xxx
    ps i love your name
    littlegoldfish is so lovelyxxxxxx