Thread: I am new here and am looking for someone to talk to.

Thanks

Default I am new here and am looking for someone to talk to.

I am new here and am looking for someone to talk to who can relate to this new life change that a wonderful doctor has diagnosed me with. I am still learning about my body and how lupus is and has been affecting me for a long time. I feel bad that there has to be a website because so many of us have this. But I am happy that it is here. Probably all of you have been at the point I am at right now. Wondering what the rest of my life will be like. If you would like to chat with me, I would truly be grateful and pleased. Maybe with the support this site can offer we can all gain more knowledge and better mental days. Thank you for having this site. I could really need some encouragement to not throw in the towel and try to continue the best way possible. So please when you have time in your life, I again would like to talk with you. Have a great weekend. Until later, Pharmacygirl34 :P :P :P

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Pharmacygirl :lol:
    We've spoken several times through personal e-mails. You will find everyone on this site to be very supportive and understanding. We want you to know that you are not alone and that each of us, at one time or another, has been where you are. We are here to offer you as much comfort, support and information that we can.
    Please know that there is someone who cares....we do!!!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Hi Pharmacygirl,
    Sorry I hadn't seen this earlier but I seem to have been so busy and when i stop---I go to sleep.
    I was diagnosed 2 years ago and at last i am at peace with my diagnosis. I was in denial for a long time. I was a nurse for 33 years but received ill health retirement last july. I am in England.
    If you want to chat my links are under my post feel free to add me to your msn, we all have to adjust to this illness but if you need to chat. Please contact me
    Val

Thanks

Hi Pharmacygirl,

I am new here too, but I have had SLE since 1999. I will offer you as much support as I can in your struggles with Lupus. I'm sure between all of us we can relate in one way or another and provide encouragement. Sometimes I too feel like throwing in the towel, but I keep truckin' along and somehow things get better and I pull through. It helps to think positive even when you're at your lowest... it can only get better...

Thanks

The offer is open to you too. Please add me to yahoo or msn if you want to chat.
    Val