Thread: CHECKING ON YAYA AND LULA2YA !

Thanks

Default CHECKING ON YAYA AND LULA2YA !

I was thinking of you two today and was wondering how you are doing?
    Hope you're doing well.

Love much,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Hi... I'm doing okay. My stomach trouble has improved a lot but it's not over yet. I am able to eat and have began to gain a little weight back (slowly) only I'm still on a restricted diet. They are thinking my gallbladder is causing all the trouble so I'll be finding out near the end of September if it has to go!!! I've been flaring a little lately but am still able to function. I consider that a blessing seeing how sick I have been in the past. I haven't yet hopped back on the bike but I plan on it once we get through this wedding for my daughter. Only 3 weeks away. Thank you so much for asking how I am. I appreciate the caring. I have a belief. When you live with a disease like we do, some people can become bitter and lock themselves away or they can learn and grow from it becoming more loving and caring people able to help others. I think thats what all of you are. Have a good night.
    For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for good and not evil to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Lula2ya;
    So happy to hear that you are feeling better. Best of luck on your daughter's wedding, it will be a beautiful and emotional day; both for you and for her :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Hi Lula:

Glad your stomach is beginning to settle a little. I find stomach problems the worst because they seem to exacerbate all the other symptoms in other parts of the body. As I mentioned previously I have chronic gut problems and have for many years. In fact today I was all packed to go swimming at our local YM-YWCA and almost out the door and had to turn back because of my tummy feeling sick.......up to the bathroom.

So your daughter is going to get married in three weeks. Well congratulations to her and to you. I remember my daughter's wedding fondly, we all had such a nice time. Well that was wedding #1 and now she is on #3. One day she will get it right. Anyway, have a good time and stay healthy.

The beautifulbeluga

Thanks

Default Re: CHECKING ON YAYA AND LULA2YA !

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl53
    I was thinking of you two today and was wondering how you are doing?
    Hope you're doing well.

Love much,
    Browneyedgirl
    Hi Browneyedgirl,

Thank you for thinking about us today, that is so sweet. I have been having one of those "extremely tired, short of breath, red eyes, low grade fever, increased joint pain" couple of weeks. I had cut my prednisone back to 5mg but I'll probably have to increase it again. That seems to be the only thing that really works. That is the probably the one most frustrating thing about this "condition", I never know what to expect. Just when I think I've got it figured out, I don't! Imagine that. :? Oh well, maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow or not.

How are you doing?
    May you have a blessed day.

Yaya

Thanks

Default YAYA

Hi YaYa,

I was so glad to see your post, my chemo stuff is really making me sick this time around...so I may have to keep this post short. Like you, it is frustrating not knowing what to expect when you wake up each day. I just consider myself the luckiest girl on earth, if I'm waking up at all (smile).

On second thought, my friend, I think I need to sign off for now. This stuff makes me so nauseated.....I wish I were drunk (smile), atleast I would know after I slept it off, I'd be feeling better (maybe????)

Take care of yourself, it is such a blessing to have you here, sister!!

I'll write more when I'm feeling better.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Default Re: YAYA

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl53
    Hi YaYa,

I was so glad to see your post, my chemo stuff is really making me sick this time around...so I may have to keep this post short. Like you, it is frustrating not knowing what to expect when you wake up each day. I just consider myself the luckiest girl on earth, if I'm waking up at all (smile).

On second thought, my friend, I think I need to sign off for now. This stuff makes me so nauseated.....I wish I were drunk (smile), atleast I would know after I slept it off, I'd be feeling better (maybe????)

Take care of yourself, it is such a blessing to have you here, sister!!

I'll write more when I'm feeling better.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl

Sorry to hear that. Try to get so rest and take care, hopefully you will feel better soon.

I'll keep you in my prayers this morning.
    May you have a blessed day.

Yaya