Thread: PLEASE PRAY FOR FAMILIES OF CONAIR FLIGHT 5191 TODAY

Thanks

Default PLEASE PRAY FOR FAMILIES OF CONAIR FLIGHT 5191 TODAY

This plane crashed in Lexington, KY this morning less than a minute after take-off. 1 crew member survived in critical condition - 2 crew and all 57 passengers died. Two of the passengers were newlyweds who just got married last night and were on the way to their honeymoon. Makes you realize just how fragile life really is.

I went to school in Lexington, so I feel a real bond to many people there. My mother died in a bad car accident, and I lost several close friends on 9/11, so I understand some of the grief when a loved one dies terribly, but it never seems to make it any easier. This seems even worse because it was such a stupid error - the pilot took off from the wrong runway because it apparently was marked incorrectly, and the runway wasn't long enough for the plane to get airborne.

Anyway, a very sad day in Kentucky. Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers today, especially the families of the newlyweds, who now have to come to an occasion they never imagined. Somehow that seems the worst of all.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I Absolutely will

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Thanks for the info Marycaine,

My sister lives in Lexington, and I like you I have a great bond there.
    Thank you again for the information.

Prayers will be going up for all the loved ones of that flight, as well as their families.

Hope you're doing well.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown