Thread: new to this site,help

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default new to this site,help

Hi,I have been diagnosed with Lupus also,but have been miss diagnosed for about ten years.Finally someone found the real problem.I have just wanted to talk to other people who have Lupus so I can relate with them,and ask if they have the same problems I do.so If anyone out there would like to chat,give me a ring.Thanks,Jeana

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

dak52;
    Welcome to our site
    We are more than happy to talk with you, research any of your questions or to just be here for you.
    Again...welcome
    Saysusie

Thanks

Default Also new...

Hello,
    I am new to this site as well. I also have Systemic Lupus. I am 27 years old, married and happy. I have been diagnosed for 11 years but not improving. Apparently, they figure I have been sick since a child. I want to go to our support group in town but sometimes it's too hard for me to get there because of the Lupus. I am off work now, permanently. I would love to talk to people with the disease. I don't exactly how this site works.

Jen[/img]

Thanks

isn't it ironic that when there's a support group, you don't have the energy to get there? hi, i'm 15 and have always had lupus. lel
    no one is like me, no one has ever seen what i have, i have doctors who don't know what to do! i have special doctors who don't know what they're talking about!