Thread: Feet

Thanks

Default Feet

My feet, from the ankles, the balls, and my toes hurt so bad today. I am trying to walk gingerly when I get up, but it's killing me. I can't wait for this flare to go away.

Thanks

I have issues with my feet too. My feet get so hot at night, sometimes it keeps me up. Ice packs on my feet at night seem to put out the fire. Have you been on your feet all day? My feet feel achey and swollen by the end of the work day. I elevate my feet and legs with a pile of pillows while I lay in bed and watch tv... with the ice packs. Feels sooo good.
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Thanks

I have that same symptom. I feel like someone hit my feet with a hammer most days.
    Your friend in Texas, Jessica

Thanks

Yeah, I went to Walmart tonight, and I had to use the motorized wheel chair. It is kinda embarrassing to me, but I guess that's what they are there for. I almost knocked over a rack of groceries though. Hehee. Oops! Those little suckers are fast. ops:

Thanks

That's exactly how my feet feel - like they've been hit by a hammer. I tried telling doctors that and they just stare back at me. I told them we could get a hammer and I could demonstrate on their feet - didn't go over well.

Thanks

Hahaha :lol: That's funny Bama! :lol: I say do it so these doctors know how we really feel.

I even tried putting a cushionly insole in my shoes, thinking maybe its lack of support in my shoes. Nope, my feet still hurt, especially after a long day at work, they feel like they're on fire. :twisted:
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Thanks

Oh my gosh......feet! Mine have hurt for so many years and yes I have described mine as feeling like they've been pounded by a hammer. Right now I'm waiting to see the Rheumy on Aug. 21. I've had a series of tests lots of lab work and an EMG. I know I have neuropathy both hands and both feet and diabetes has not been ruled out as a cause. My feet have just been a curse for me......and it's not like I'm that overweight even. I take 2 vicodin before bed with my sleep meds and that takes the edge off so I can sleep. My lupus needs to be under better control and I'll be starting Imuran or Cellcept in a week or two.......I pray that it helps my feet and the rest of me too. Sorry you all are suffering too but it helps to know somehow that there are others who are dealing with this too. Here's to happy feet....debann

Thanks

My feet seem to suffer the most by the end of the work week. Maybe I'll treat myself to a pedicure and a foot massage one day. My feet need to be taken care of too.

8) Thank goodness the heatwave is over because they seem to feel worse when its really warm out. I sometimes dip them in cold water in the bathtub (wish I had a kiddy pool) and when its really bad, I sleep with icepacks on them.