Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fluorescent lights

Thanks

OH my gosh you guys...here I was thinking that I was just a big baby for not being able to go to the grocery store! I could never figure out why I had such a hard time with that or in particular, when we went to Home Depot last weekend. I felt so awful when we were done, that I had to lie down. My face and chest were bright red, like I had been outside, and I felt nauseous and dizzy, and my whole body ached. I never once considered it could be the lights....I can't wait to tell my husband. thanks.

Thanks

You know what else I noticed with fluorescent lighting? During the days when I'm at work, I find myself feeling so tired. It doesnt matter what time of the day. I catch myself yawning all the time. The lights throughout the office are all fluorescent. I yawn so much more at work (I'm never bored- always have something to do) :? than when I'm at home. Weird, huh? Is it the lights, or is it the air circulation? :?:
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."