Thread: Update on spider bite

Thanks

Default Update on spider bite

In June of 2005 I got a spider bite on my right leg between my knee and my foot. Drs. decided that it was not a brown recluse, even when necrosis set in. Anyway, I FINALLY got my gazillionth Unna Boot off and I think it is getting better! I have had biopsies, antibiotics, creams, etc. Not to mention literally thousands of dollars invested into various doctors all thanks to this stupid lession and Mr. Lupus. My rhumey wants me to wear Teds on both legs for the rest of my life. What a treat. He was so generous when he said I could take them off at night and for special ocassions when I need to wear a dress. I guess I should be glad that I get to keep my leg. Isn't this just a crazy disease? Everyday is like a surprise because you never know what is going to come next. Sunshine101

Thanks

Sunshine glad the bite is better. Sorry to hear about the TED hose. I've never had to wear them but have put them on many patients. They are not fun :cry: But I am glad that you are getting better :lol: ~Butterfly
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!