I suffered a major flare up a few years ago and thought I was dying... My allergy doctor called me and said all signs indicate Lupus and I quit going to any doctors since that day except for walk in clinics and the like... I don't feel like I am on the verge of dying right now, and can get out of bed and function for work and a bonus on the weekends, but I still have all of these lasting symptoms like feeling as if I am drowning from snot all of the time, and eye functioning going bad, and random aches, which is putting it mildly.. I think my heart may be getting involved, and I am upset that I cannot find one place online to live chat with other people going through any of this!!! I have never been scared like I was during the flare up in my life... Obviously, this is a much longer story, but I am tired and having a mini-flare-up I think right now... I think it is horrible and I want a forum where I can talk in real time about it, because it seems like every single person in my life just can't handle it nor equate it with anything they go through... My sister says she also is drowning in snot and I think she is not... She has an allergy issue... She keeps asking me if allergy pills will work for me, and NO they will not... I find this so frustrating and I don't know how to talk about it to anyone else in my life because they don't have it... And I am scared... I think I am on the front end of it, and if it is just going to keep getting worse... That just sucks... I already miss being able to do things that I loved to do before this...