Thread: Nerves

Thanks

Default Nerves

Could lupus causes your nerves to be on edge ?????? Everything seems to startle me.
    Your friend in Texas, Jessica

Thanks

Hi Jessica! I am certainly NOT a doctor by any means but I was diagnosed with SLE 12 years ago. Without a doubt, I believe nerves/stress and lupus go hand in hand. I also know that it isn't feasible for us luppies to run to the doc every time our bodies do something freaky. However, if it continues you may want to see somebody. As much as I hate to admit it, I am a Prozac girl. I was jumpy and that seemed to morph into some depression and to make a long story short ended up on Prozac. It has definitely helped with being startled but I do still have some bouts with depression. The three meds (and I have a ton of various meds) I NEVER want to run out of are plaquenil, prozac and oxycontin. I think I would be forever bed ridden without my meds! Are you taking time for yourself? Maybe a good soak in the tub, a nap, a calm walk, a new accessory? You have to make time for yourself or you won't function at 100% for others! Keep us posted and take care! Sunshine 101

Thanks

I am on Prozac and have been for about 9 years. I will try some of the things you said, Thanks.

Thanks

Default Hi Jessica,

I was thinking about you today, and hope you're feelin' better. = browneyedgirl

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

I am starting chemo tomorrow. I am in alot of pain. The doctor wanted to wait on the chemo until the results of my blood work I had Monday. He called today and said that everything is a go and he called the meds. in and tomorrow is the big day. I am sure hoping that it helps me. Thanks for thinking of me. I had been teary eyed all day. I would like you to keep me in your prayers.

Thanks

Default Hope you feel better

You will be in great hands, hope the chemo goes well and it makes you feel a whole lot better.
    Tiffery

Thanks

Good luck with the chemo. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope it will bring you relief. Feel better. :angel:

Thanks

Default PRAYING FOR JESSICA

When you get around to reading this Jessica, know that all of us are holding you up in prayer !!! Chemo is tough to go through....and when you're strong enough to keep in touch - we're all here to keep you encouraged!!

Love and prayers for you Jessica, - browneyedgirl