Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do we forget?

Thanks

"Brainfog" or "Brainfart" that's what I call it. I think the reason why this happens is because we have so many things running through our minds at the same time. Some nights, I have trouble falling asleep or I wake up in the middle of the night and cant get back to sleep. :sleeping: I already feel so tired, then to top things off, with my lack of sleep, I feel like a zombie all day at work. Coffee doesnt help much either. :morning: Then at the same time, I have to deal with my headaches, joint aches, etc... :crazyeyes: There are times when my coworkers are talking to me and I just dont hear them... I'm in my own little world sometimes... Gosh, does it really get to our heads/brains? :? Because of all this going on, I get frustrated and irritable... then my headaches come back... its a vicious cycle.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora Brennon
    This is a related question, most of my symptoms dealing with my joints, seem to be on the right side of my body. Could this be related to antibodies attacking the left side of the brain? I mean, if my own antibodies can attack any other organ or bones and joints, can it also go after our brains? I also have brain fog and sometimes coming home from work I am so tired I have difficulty maintaining focus driving.
    All my aches and pains tend to be on my left side; that's my dominant side. One of doctors theorized that illnesses in general, not just Lupus, tended to attack our stronger, more dominant side.

I certainly hope this isn't going after my brain.
    44, dx in 2000 for SLE... I survive by my creativity.
    My daily blog and excuse to post artwork and photography: http://www.jaynedarcy.us

My writing group: http://www.3rdeyewriters.com