Thread: Exercise and Pain

Thanks

Default Exercise and Pain

Hi, I just posted a similar message on the RA web site I visit...I'm trying to get some words of exercising wisdom here... I just started walking on my treadmill after recovering from my second hip arthroscope. I was doing well until week 3. My hips have been hurting horribly. This was the only convenient exercising I have available(I can do water aerobics once a week...but that doesn't do much just once a week...I am frustrated! I had a contrast MRI in Feb. and it showed NO arthritis in my hip. When my Dr. did the scope in May, I had stage II arthritis already. It has set in really fastand I feel like I am damaging my hips worse by exercising...The Arthritis Foundation says it is important to keep exercising...I don't know what to do...ugghh Please advise! Junebug

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Junebug :lol:
    In "Lauri's Lounge", there is a thread started by Tracy Dawn entitled "Exercise". There, you will find several suggestions by members about low-impact exercises that can be done at home. Let me know, after reading those, if you need more ideas!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie