Thread: when i lay down on may back i feel strong pressure on my neck

Thanks

Post when i lay down on may back i feel strong pressure on my neck

Hi all, please i need your help.. i visited many doctors and none of them could help me... suddenly i got a dry throat and i had to wake up every 10 minutes to drink water.. the next day i felt that some one is squeezing my neck and i couldnt swallow easily.. i went to ENT and i made the tests he asked for and he said nothing is wrong, i went to cardiologist and he said that i have heart palpitation... i remembered that the day before i had the throat issue i had irregular heart beats all day long.. i dont know if its related... they described muscle and nerves medicens but they didnt help... i cant sleep on my back now for almost 1 year... i have to sleep on my right or left side and raise my head up.. otherwise ill suffocate. please help

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

hi Marwan,

sorry I cannot help with any advice ......
    but I did want to say hi.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have a nodule on my thyroid that causes the same issues you are experiencing. It was discovered during a ct scan of my lungs. Best of luck
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"