Thread: Hello--here to share information!

Thanks

Default Hello--here to share information!

Hi everyone!

I'm a fellow sufferer of Lupus. Have had it a number of years but am looking to see if anyone has additional suggestions for treatments and reducing flare ups.

Glad to be here...hope I can reciprocate!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and welcome Linda75. You will find that you've come to the right place to be amongst people who are willing to share their experiences and to give you advice. Our members are supportive, informative, understanding, kind, and informed. I am glad that you decided to join us!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

Linda75 (06-13-2014)

Thanks

Thank you Saysusie, I appreciate it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda75 For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (06-14-2014)

Thanks

Thank you Saysusie I appreciate the response and feel very good about this forum. I struggle every day with so much pain and stiffness, and confusion because Lupus is a tricky thing to pin down. I am looking forward to learn all I can about Lupus from ways to deal with pain or planning for the future. It is nice to know that support is out there and that this forum could help me better my life through knowledge.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Linda75;
    Yes, this group is filled with supportive people. There is a wealth of information here and this is a safe place to discuss all of your issues with this disease. You will find that either someone is going through what you are experiencing or someone knows a few ways to help you deal with what you are experiencing. Most of us have had to make lifestyle changes in order to get back to some type of normalcy. However, what we've all discovered is that we must find our "NEW NORMAL" and make them work for us.
    I truly understand the fickleness of this disease and that it is an ever changing one. You are doing the right thing by learning as much as you can about the disease, how it affects you, it's treatments and medications, and how to live as well as you can with it. We are here to help in any way that we can. I wish you the very best.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I t is nice to be able to discuss my Lupus problems with people who understand. I have wonderful family and friends but people have their own lives and I hate to over burden people. It is nice to see my thoughts in words I guess, and it helps me to organize and express myself without being overwhelmed. I used to love to play sports and exercise, but find I can only do so much. Does anyone have suggestions for me low impact exercises that I can try? Thanks so much

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda75 For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (06-19-2014)