Thread: Not doing Much

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy Not doing Much

I lost my mom in oct. After that I've havn't been doing much at all. I've been Isolating myself. Been very sick also. Mostly play fb games to get my mind off things. My cat has been very sick also. He's with me most of the time. He's like my furchild. Not just a cat. Don't know when I'll be able to face the world again and get my life together.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Becky,
    Here's a big hug. Suggest Matthew 11:28-30
    Sounds like you're at the bottom, the only way is up. Try and get out to enjoy nature, it's healing. Sitting by a stream, river or on the beach has always helped me in times of trouble.
    Big cyber hug and good thoughts for you.
    Toni

Thanks

Hi Becky, I am very sorry about your mom. It is not surprising that you don't feel well, the stress has probably triggered a flare. I hope that your kitty will get better soon.
    Don't isolate yourself, that will make things worse.

Take care

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,120 Posts

we are ere when you want someone to chat to.HUGS and good thoughts
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry to hear about you Mother. Please know that we are always here for you whenever you need us. I am sending you warm hugs of understanding. The loss of a loved one affects us wholly and completely. Take your time to grieve and heal.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dear Becky, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I lost mine a couple of years ago and it was awful. Please know that we feel for you. I am also very sorry to hear about your cat. I pray your cat will recover from his/her illness. I lost my cat, Moon, many years ago and it still hurts. I think about him all the time and wish he were here. I love cats so much and they love be also. I think I may be the CAT WHISPERER. I went into isolation for a while too after my mom passed away, but then I started talking about it with friends, and relatives and that helped with the grief. There are grief groups and counselors out there. They may be helpful to you, if you haven't already looked into that. Unfortunately, they weren't much help to me, but as I said, my friends and relatives were.