Thread: No more Lower Back Pain

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default No more Lower Back Pain

I started going to the chiropractor for lower back pain and sciatica that was killing me. I knew my mattress was in bad shape. I had the box spring for way over 10 years and the top mattress for about 7. I decided to buy a new mattress set. It has made all the difference in the world. I bought a firm set to support, not only my spine, but my weight also. I am overweight. The reason I am relating this information is that possibly if you are suffering from lower back pain, it might be because of your mattress not supporting you properly. I have cancelled my chiropractic appointments because my back doesn't hurt anymore. In the long run, the mattress will pay for itself because I won't be paying the chiropractor every week for adjustments.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moonbeam For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (05-16-2014), steve.b (05-14-2014)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I agree that a bad mattress can do much more damage than we realize. My husband and I purchased a sleep number (because he sleeps at 95 and I sleep at 35) because our old mattresses were either wonderful for him and torture for me or wonderful for me but torture for him. The sleep number has been a saving grace for us!! Now we both sleep well without lower back problems (lol)

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!