Here we go again with the age old topic....Pregnancy...I've started posts like this before on here...I went back to find them actually to see if my answer was in there, but for some reason I can't find them.??

Anyway, has anyone here with Lupus had a successful pregnancy? Has anyone here with Lupus NOT had a successful pregnancy? And also has anyone here had pregnancy with kidney involvement? I don't have Lupus Nephritis or anything, but from time to time my bloodwork will show a very small amount of proteinuria. Then the next time I get bloodwork it mysteriously goes away. Either way, my rheumie seems to feel that although I don't have Nephritis the fact that I do spill a small amount of protein puts me at significant risk for getting Lupus Nephritis during pregnancy and going into renal failure. Of course that would be the worse case scenario. My lupus is okay. I mean I'm on plaquenil and a multivitamin and that's it. No heavy heavy drugs. I just really am not sure what to do. I would love to hear any stories ESPECIALLY if you've had kidney involvement. I also have a positive double-stranded DNA results sometimes too. For those of you who know what that is...Thanks alot for you help.