Thread: Tired and Overwhelmed

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Tired and Overwhelmed

Feeling extremely tired and overwhelmed again. The sciatica, lupus, and the allergy shots are wearing on me. Then there are all the daily chores and responsibilities. It's enough to drive you crazy if you let it (like the song). Then to top it all off, my boyfriend now has no job through no fault of his own. He was in a hostile working environment, but not anymore. So he is now looking for another job. In this area, jobs in his field are hard to come by. Too cheer myself up I am going to feed the wild birds with my new bird feeder. We have a lot of bluejays, etc. here and it is a joy to watch them bathe, eat, and fly around. Bye for now. Moonbeam.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

All you can do is go with the flow. It usually works out for the best in the end.

Hugs and Good Thoughts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonna For This Useful Post:

Moonbeam (05-03-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    Feeling extremely tired and overwhelmed again. The sciatica, lupus, and the allergy shots are wearing on me. Then there are all the daily chores and responsibilities. It's enough to drive you crazy if you let it (like the song). Then to top it all off, my boyfriend now has no job through no fault of his own. He was in a hostile working environment, but not anymore. So he is now looking for another job. In this area, jobs in his field are hard to come by. Too cheer myself up I am going to feed the wild birds with my new bird feeder. We have a lot of bluejays, etc. here and it is a joy to watch them bathe, eat, and fly around. Bye for now. Moonbeam.
    Hey Moonbeam. How are you feeling today? Have you taken any pictures of the Bluejays? We don't have them where I live.. but they are pretty looking birds. Taking photographs sometimes helps as a release for me. Try not to push yourself to hard... and I hope you feel better soon xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Found out today that I have a sinus infection. No wonder I have been feeling so tired. I was given an antibiotic and prescription decongestants. I was supposed to get some dental work done on Tuesday, but had to cancel out on that for now. Just as well, I am exhausted and no dentist is going to work on a patient with a sinus infection anyway.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Here's a smiley face for you. ;-). (((((((((((Hug)))))))))))

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonna For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (05-04-2014)