Thread: Anyone go for message therapy and does it help?

Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Anyone go for message therapy and does it help?

I am asking if anyone goes to have regular messages? My dear husband sent me away for a spa week end with a dear friend. She lives in flordia while we live in pennsylvania so we only see each other ever couple years. I had a message the day we came home so I was nice and relaxed to come home to my husband and three girls. Them message therapist said my entire body was really tight shoulders to toes. It felt great that day. Now the last two day have been hard I'm really sore and tender. He suggested looking into medical message. Knowing that it wouldn't benefit him I live over three hours away. Is it worth bothering the doctor over? Which would I call pcp or ruehmy? I really hate to go through the pain for my muscles to tighten right back up. Because the day of the message I felt great the drive from the spa to airport then home didn't even bother me which ended up being four and half hours of driving. Usually that long in the car I can hardly move. I got home sprung out of the car and didn't even have to ask my husband to get my bag. Guess I'm just looking for some feed back or others thoughts.
    Last edited by flower21clr; 04-09-2014 at 06:23 AM.