Thread: I'm new here

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default I'm new here

Hi all

I am just joining tonight and hoping I will find some others who are taking Benlystra. I had my first infusion a couple of days
    ago, and thought I was doing well with it and no side effects. Not quite, I see tonight!

I am having some fever and chills, nothing too horrible but I slept all day and don't really remember except I felt like the
    enchanted princess who fell into a deep sleep. I just don't feel like myself, but I need to give it time, eh?

It really feels so isolating to have this awful lupus, and I know each and every one of you know exactly what I mean.

thank you for having a place for me to go

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

hi, and welcome.
    there are a few other members who also have used benlysta .....
    so you are not alone with this.

please use the search function to find all posts and blogs.

also one of our members has a facebook page that has some benlysta users sharing information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/555581124518918/

please do not be afraid to ask questions, we have some members who have been on benlysta for about a year already.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome to our family;
    Steve has given you some great advice and steered you in the right direction to find information. I just wanted to make sure that I also welcomed you to WHL. If you still have questions after reading the posts that Steve suggested, please do not hesitate to come to us with them. We will do all in our power to give you reliable and informative answers. We want to help you as much as we can.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!