Thread: Greetings.

Thanks

Default Greetings.

Hello Everyone. I am new to the site. I just learned of this site this evening. I have not seen a Rheumatologist just. I have had my first known major flare up. It was scary I have not felt that bad in a long time. I thought I was going to die. Now that I have been diagnosed I understand why I feel the way I do. I don't have much support that are familiar of the condition so to know that there is a site of people with similar feelings is great. My doctor did tell me about meeting but don't want to actually go to a meeting, at least not right now. I just wonder what to expect and how to deal with it.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Mslibra72;
    Welcome to our family. You have come to the right place to be amongst people who understand and who are here to help you in any way that we can. This site is filled with the most supportive, understanding, informative, and caring people on the web. We also pride ourselves in providing reliable, honest, and up to date information.
    Please make yourself at home, join in on any conversation or start one of your own. You might want to take a moment to read the "Sticky" sections on the top of each forum. They are filled with great information, advice, and experiences. I am glad that you found us and again...welcome!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!