Thread: Graphic Design Student Looking for Insights

Thanks

Default Graphic Design Student Looking for Insights

Hello,

I'm a graphic design student in San Francisco. I am currently working on a project for an advanced level packaging design class, for which I will be designing a hypothetical line of pharmaceuticals specifically for people living with Lupus. I've done a lot of reading, but I'm interested in hearing more about the day to day experience of having Lupus from people who are actually living it.

I'm particularly interested in hearing about your routine with medication. Are there aspects of the routine that are particularly annoying? (For example: the bottle is hard to open, relevant information (like side affects or dosage) is difficult to access or read, the medication is difficult to administer, or is particularly unpleasant to take). Does adhering to the routine of taking medication get harder at times? Do your symptoms ever interfere with your ability to take medication? Are there vitamins or other supplements that you take on a regular basis that you find particularly helpful?

I'd really appreciate any information that you'd be willing to share with me, related to the questions above, or related to any other aspect of your experience that you wish was better addressed by the medical industry.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I'd be so grateful for any insights you'd be willing to provide.

Best,
    Cleo

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Best of luck with your project. I do hope that you get some responses that help you. Please make sure that you do not ask our members for any personal information or that you do not advocate any treatments so that you do not enter into territory that may violate the rules of our site.

I wish you the very best
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

hi cleo,
    you are asking a very open question.
    i for one, am not sure exactly what you want to hear.

if you were to ask a series of questions,
    it would be easier for me to concentrate on what i need to say.

just an idea !!
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.