Thread: Great News Update

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wink Great News Update

Hi everyone! I know that it has been quite a while since I have last posted anything. I would just like to give you guys an update on my family. My sister Kristina is doing better than ever since December 2012, she is still working full time and very rarely ever has any problems with her lupus anymore. I am so glad that she is so healthy now, 2 years ago I never would have thought that Kristina was going to be well anymore and that i would always have to watch over her a take care of her. She's doing great and is probably going to move out with 2 other roommates that are her close friends. I really hope that everything will work out for her.

As for the rest of my family they are all doing great, my sister Samantha is graduating college this May and i will be starting college this next fall. I am officially going to Slippery rock University for a double major in Music education and Performance. I have a lot of hope for my family and my own future.

2 years ago when my sister, Kristina, was sick and in Intensive care I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I was terrified for her because we were not even sure if she would come out of the ICU, it was that bad. I couldn't deal with all the stress and didn't think that there was really talk to anyone. Anybody that is going through lupus or has a family member with lupus and in the hospital. I want you to know that you will get better, and to always have hope. One of the biggest mistake you can make, in my opinion, is to not talk to anybody about what you are feeling or just in general how things are going. Don't let the lupus consume your life, and take control of it. Enjoy everything you can.

I am praying for anyone in need of help that you find your way out of the what seems to be endless tunnel of lupus and finds true joy again and keeps it. I know I'm repetitive, but I sincerely hope that you are happy, and I wish everyone good health.

Best Wishes,

Christopher

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siege929 For This Useful Post:

Nonna (04-03-2014), Saysusie (04-06-2014), steve.b (04-03-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There is always hope. Without that, we have nothing. But realistically, not everyone does get better. I have seen this in the lupus group which I sometimes go to.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you for the good news and the beautiful reminder that we must always have hope, never give up, and always speak up about what we are dealing with! Thank you again.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This is amazing news to hear! I see that you're from Pennsylvania. So am I! What part? I'm from Pittsburgh!
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am from Pittsburgh as well!