Thread: I am a newbie, hello all! Looking forward to many chats.

Thanks

Smile I am a newbie, hello all! Looking forward to many chats.

My name is Angelina. I am a 43yr old mamma of 2 wonderful children and a wonderful husband of 25 years. I had a back injury in 2008. I have a torn disc, bulging and herniated disc at L-4,5 sacrum. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and arthritis in 2009. January 17, 2014, I was diagnosed with Lupus and Raynauds. I am currently taking a lot of meds: 3 for bp,Norvasc for Raynauds. Plaquenil, Methlyprednisolone and just started this week on Methotrexate injections for Lupus. I take gabapentin and cymbalta for my fibro and nerve pain in my feet and hands. I also take a few med pains from my pain management doctor. Not to mention my vitamins and supplements. Way too many and these are just a few!
    I am here looking for others in the same boat and hopefully we can support and help lift one another up through this difficult time.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome to our family:
    You have come to the right place if you are in search of others who understand what you are going through, who want only to help you as much as we can, who are dedicated to providing honest and reliable information, and who are here to give you comfort and support!
    You are not alone in your plight about the number of meds that you have to take. Myself, I am up to 16 per day and there are others here who have exceeded that number. Also, almost all of us are living with several overlapping diseases (and the meds for each of those diseases). This is, unfortunately, quite common when dealing with auto-immune/connective tissue diseases.
    I am glad that you found us and that you joined our family. Please make yourself at home - join in on any conversation or start one of your own. Again...welcome!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!