Thread: n

Thanks

Default n

Thanks

HI
    I had a friend who tried a WORCKMAN"S COMP case for LUPUS and LOST....there's no way one can prove they contracted it at work.

But if your employer fired you or treated you differently due to the LUPUS then you have case.

AS long as you can prove you have LUPUS you can get your SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY BENEFITS....the MAIN problem is so little is known about LUPUS that the judges have notheing to refer back to.

Why would and who would you be sueing....this diesease attacks who it wants and when it wants to.....so there is NO picking you out and you being picked on....but IF they refuse to let you work IF YOU CAN then you;ll ruin your DISABILITY CASE....I hope you have a lawyer.

Personally iwould be MORE Intrested in getting help to feel better and LIVE a decent life than GETTING MONEY as that WILLNOT make you feel any better.

ST JAMES 8)
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....

Thanks

Hi. I am new to this Board. I am a Work Comp paralegal and I work in Los Angeles county. Send me an e-mail at my regular e-mail address - peach224@hotmail.com. Maybe I can tell you where to look or give you more information.

- Peach