Thread: Hi

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Hi

Hi everyone, my name is Emily I have just recently recieved an answer for all the pain and crap I have been going through...Lupus. I have an entire headful of things to say and rant about, but I have a question for those who have tried Plaquenil....I have been on it for about 8 weeks, along with bp, nsaid & nausous meds...it seemed to have taken some swelling away but my pain is still very bad and I am having joint problems in areas I never had before....has anyone else experienced this?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome to our family;
    There are many, many members here who have taken or are currently taking Plaquenil. As it is a cumulative drug, it does take quite some time before you see real benefits from it. Often, it is given in conjunction with anti-inflammatory drugs so that you may feel the benefits sooner. You can put "Plaquenil" in the search bar above and it will bring up all posts dealing with that subject. I am sure that you will find great information as well as other's personal experiences with the drug. In the meantime, I am sure that someone will be along to give you advice or share their experience with you.
    Again....welcome

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thank you Saysusie, I have never been apart of a support group before...I lost with this disease and am hoping hearing others stories will give me some hope and my will back.
    Blessed be,
    Emily