Hello everyone! Looking for help and I guess wanting to know if any of you have ever experienced the symptoms I seem to have...my doctor feels that my symptoms are not generally related to Lupus. Let me explain what happens to me.

It seems that when I have more than normal stress in my life, I get this pressure in my throat area, almost as if someone is pressing on my adams apple area to the point where I feel like I'm going to vomit - the problem is, it doesn't stop - it is constant - my eyes water constantly, just tears run down my face - I also feel like there is some type of mass or something under my chin in the throat area, but each doctor I have shown has felt it and doesn't seem alarmed - Rheum/Gastro/family doctor - I have extremely dry mouth when I wake up in the morning, but during the day I have so much saliva and it is uncomfortable to swallow because of the pressure in my throat...My doctor put me on 10mg of Prednisone and the symptoms went away immediately - in fact I almost cried the first day after taking the steroid because I forgot how it felt to not 'hurt' in my knees and hips.

Anyway, was on the steroids for about 2 months and he just weaned me off of them and almost 3 days into the weaning down, the stiffness and achiness came back - I've been off the steroids completely for approx. 1 week and the throat thing has started today -
just curious to know if anyone else has experienced this, I do not find any information regarding Lupus and my symptoms related together. thanks!